Lantronix SLC 8000: Advanced Console Manager
Lantronix SLC 8000 is the industry's first advanced modular console manager that provides secure access to IT equipment with RS-232 & USB console, while minimizing deployment headaches & time. Complete this solution with ConsoleFlow™, a centralized & automated monitoring management software.
Lantronix’s state of the art Out of Band Management solution streamlines remote management of network, server & power infrastructure in data centers & remote environments, ensuring business continuity & secure access during unscheduled network downtime.
- The industry’s first modular console server offering both RJ45 and USB connectivity with user swappable I/O modules allowing for easy upgrades and scalability to enables custom “mix-and-match” configurations with USB and RS-232 modules
- Performance monitoring can be configured to continuously monitor your network traffic
- Integrates with the Lantronix® ConsoleFlow™ central management solution
- Integrated dual 1 Gb Ethernet or dual 1 Gb SFP interfaces
- HTML5 support for Java-free web based telnet/SSH remote access to console ports that is browser independent
- Provides multiple layers of out-of-band access with optional dial-up and cellular technologies
- Minimizes cable clutter with software-reversible device port pins
- Increases testing productivity and efficiency as a DUT (device under test) aggregation tool
- Protects management interfaces with authentication and FIPS 140-2 compliant encryption
- Built-in support for environmental sensors and dry contact access control devices
- Optional 4G LTE Connectivity Kit with automatic fail-over feature
- SFP Transceivers Support available for SLC 8000 (Fiber Series)
Part No's & Models:
- SLC80162201S 16 Ports RJ45, Dual AC Supply £2359.00
- SLC80322201S 32 Ports RJ45, Dual AC Supply £3049.00
- SLC80482201S 48 Ports RJ45, Dual AC Supply £3709.00
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further pricing.